Constructive Criticism
I walked into class thinking it would be a good idea to ask Ms. Marchionne for some feedback on our video. We still had a long way to go with editing and adding little things. But I assumed if we asked her for help maybe she could also give us ideas. I spoke with my group and told them what I thought we should do. They all agreed as a whole, so Lola and I went up to Ms. Marchionne and asked her if she could watch our video. She said she would watch it, so I pulled it up on my phone to show it to her. I handed her my phone so that she could watch it and analyze it well. Lola and I were standing next to her watching her reaction to each part of the video. From the looks of it, it seemed as though she was enjoying the video but we were not too sure. She then told us she thought it was really cute. She really liked our story idea and thought the video came out really well. One of the main things we still need to fix is the timing on our video since it is still at 1 minute and 30 seconds. W...



Comments
Post a Comment