Officially completed our final task: Time to reflect


Hello again and for the last time! I am super thrilled to make the announcement that the final task is officially completed. The website, postcard, and short film are all finished and look fantastic. I could not have been any happier with how things turned out. I think it’s crazy to look back at the fact that this journey started all the way back in AS media. Working with my group has been a blast and now it’s almost over. It all was amazing with filming and being able to goof around with my group during work sessions and meetups. It will definitely be one of the main things I’ll miss. Each member in our group had their own separate task. This made it easy for all of us to equally stay on top of the project in our own different ways. Overall, it made the work go very smoothly and I’m satisfied with my groups hard work and dedication. I had lots of fun in this class from the moment I joined. I would 100% recommend to someone whether they’re already in AS media or if they are not in media at all. Time flew past my eyes and I didn’t even realize. But I did enjoy every second of it. with testing season approaching it seems like it is finally time for a farewell from this project. It is foreseen to be very stressful induce I have six AICE classes this year which in other words means 12 tests! That’s not going to be easy. However, i am fully determined to do my best and prep as much as I possibly can. Thank you for following along on this journey. The experience has been incredible for me and I hope you got a light taste of it. Until next time, Bye now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Name Change

Tweaks and Changes

Filming officially complete!