Filming was quite the tough task, and our little ideas we came up with all took some thought and extra effort to put in. First off, we needed to take time and head to Michael's to grab the props we needed. One idea was with the heart we used in the video, we had to creatively find a way to make it. I thought of using Styrofoam, Sabrina thought of using glitter construction paper, and Lola helped with taping and cutting the foam up. I first helped Lola trace the heart onto the Styrofoam and then her and I began to cut through the traced lines so we could get the shape of the heart. This wasn't very hard and it overall turned out super cute making our whole group happy with the result. Then, while in Michael's we thought it would be a good idea to buy some glitter as well to spark up one of the scenes we filmed. The closing scene we had Sabrina pouring glitter over the camera, as if it was raining glitter, all while I held my phone to record and was walking backwards at the s...
Comments
Post a Comment